EvoMotion Hydrotec Copper Microban USA Made Ultimate Compression Socks Men and Women 15-20 mmHg Moderate Graduated Pressure Pro Athletic Sports Performance and Recovery Support
- THE ULTIMATE COMPRESSION SOCKS: Engineered with HYDROTEC moisture wicking technology, COPPER sole support and MICROBAN anti-microbial protection. Premium, Made in the USA quality from our FDA approved facility. Latex Free. 65% Polyester 25% Nylon 10% Spandex. 15-20 mmHg. Our proprietary graduated compression zone technology gives you optimal pressure where your body needs it most.
- FEEL THE DIFFERENCE: Train harder and recover faster while helping boost circulation and reduce muscle soreness. Massages and energizes tired, achy legs and helps prevent and treat: fatigue, pain, stiffness, soreness, swelling, cramps, shin splints, varicose veins, lymphedema, phlebitis, DVT (deep vein thrombosis), blood clots and plantar fasciitis.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT, DURABILITY: Hydrotec fiber technology provides soft, smooth comfort for all day, everyday use. Premium stay up top leaves no marks. Ideal thickness to fit any shoe. Reciprocated heel, seamless toe and cushioned foot bed with "Comfort Channels" for a superior, comfortable fit. Long lasting and machine washable materials and construction using our micro-scaled compressive knit patterning.
- GUARANTEED PERFECT FIT: See our Size Guide in the images section for a perfect fit by ankle, calf circumference and shoe size. Ergonomically designed for unrestricted movement while enjoying running, cycling, basketball, baseball, volleyball, martial arts, crossfit, training and work outs or any fitness activity. Also great for every day use especially for people in retail, nursing, travel, hospitality & jobs that require you to be on your feet.
- MADE IN USA: Not all compression sleeves are created equal. Our compression garments, unlike most on the market, have FDA approved true graduated compression that is tested to be tightest at the ankle and gradually looser as you move up the leg. Be sure yours are made in the USA with medical grade FDA approved testing to guarantee the compression is in the indicated range (i.e. 15-20 mmHg).