EvoMotion USA Made Compression Socks Men and Women 15-20 mmHg Moderate Graduated Pressure - Medical Grade Athletic Support and Sports Recovery - Shin Splints, Running, Travel, 1 Pair
- MADE IN USA: Not all compression socks are created equal. Our compression garments, unlike most on the market, have FDA approved true graduated compression that is tested to be tightest at the ankle and gradually looser as you move up the leg. Be sure yours are made in the USA with medical grade FDA approved testing to guarantee the compression is in the indicated range (i.e. 15-20 mmHg).
- FEEL THE DIFFERENCE: Train harder and recover faster while helping boost circulation and reduce muscle soreness. Massages and energizes tired, achy legs and helps prevent and treat: fatigue, pain, stiffness, soreness, swelling, cramps, shin splints, varicose veins, lymphedema, phlebitis, DVT (deep vein thrombosis) and blood clots.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT, DURABILITY: Our proprietary "Support Vector" technology at the achilles, toes, footbed and upper sides provides unsurpassed support, range of motion and shock absorption where you need it most. Latex Free. Breathable and durable compression fabric. 60% Nylon 11% Spandex 29% Polyester. Premium stay up top leaves no marks. Long lasting and machine washable materials and construction using our micro-scaled compressive knit patterning.
- GUARANTEED PERFECT FIT: See our Size Guide in the images section for a perfect fit by calf circumference and shoe size. Ergonomically designed with our proprietary "Support Vector" technology giving you optimal pressure, support and padding where your body needs it most.
- GREAT FOR VARIOUS SPORTS, ACTIVITIES & EVERY DAY USE: Engineered with lightweight, moisture wicking compression fabric for running, cycling, basketball, baseball, volleyball, martial arts, crossfit, training and work outs or any fitness activity. Also great for every day use especially for people in retail, nursing, travel, hospitality & jobs that require you to be on your feet.